OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Wednesday 9 January 2008

DAY 9

Today I have started to clear a few boxes from the corner of my bedroom, this area has been used as a dumping ground so I thought I would try to clear it but using babysteps as there are approx doz boxes.

The main reason for this being I want to change the bedroom round and obviously can't if the spare space is full.

The majority of what I have sorted today (4 boxes) has been clothes that the boys have outgrown, or have been given for them, so I have sorted through and put a box on top of David's wardrobe to put things into which Thomas has outgrown, and also a box on top of Thomas' wardrobe as we occasionally get given things for him.

The rest has gone into some recycling bags ready to be taken to school, we have a collection 3 or 4 times a year where the school is paid by weight for old clothes, shoes, blankets etc. which are sorted and anything useful is sent to third world or used for the homeless here in UK, then it is sorted again again and alot is then shredded to make stuffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment