OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Thursday 10 January 2008

DAY 10

The wind as they say "is a howling" so I had laundry blowing on the line, the boys school shirts were basically horizontal with the force of the wind.

I have continued to sort through 2 more boxes in my bedroom today, these were mostly old magazines, and silly stuff which gets put in a box when you clear a table quick but don't have time to clear properly, the magazines have gone into recycling, and the rest I have sorted through and either filed away or gone into the rubbish.

I have also pulled out the file with all our bills from 6 years ago, I work on keeping 5 years worth, so all these will be shredded, and then added to recycling.

I have just also discovered a firm who take plastics 2 & 4 and will recycle them, this includes the plastic bags from mailings and the ring pack from beer/soda packs.

Our council collect number 2 plastic so I just have to send number 4, it will cost me postage but for 40p I can send a small cereal box size which will again be a good chunk from out of my rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment