OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Monday 21 January 2008

DAY 21

Today I again only used my own bags whilst shopping, and also looked a little more carefully at what some of the packaging is made of.

I have also found out by checking again my council's website that I can now take tetrapak cartons there to a collection point, so we will now have a box for these and once a month I will take these. I go past this facility approx once a month so will combine these 2 trips now.

We do not have a lot of tetrapak cartons but it is good to know that those we do can now be recycled.

We will be having a leftovers night on Saturday as when I was making my grocery list I found a few things that we had been putting into the freezer, so with some homemade fries (not many carbs), we will have a good assortment.

No comments:

Post a Comment