OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Saturday 12 January 2008

DAY 12


KHAN & FREYA

I don't think I've mentioned before that any leftovers we have that can't be used for another meal that would normally go in the bin and are dog friendly are saved up for the dogs at Dave's work. Dave is responsible for feeding them so it gives them a treat and not putting the waste food into the landfill.

Both dogs are rescue dogs, they live at Dave's work and although are not trained as guard dogs both look the part.(there had been some breakins)
Khan is the German Shepherd, he is approx 3 years old, and we think has had some "seek" training as if Dave hides the bones for them he immediately gets his noise down and is off.

Freya is a Rottweiler cross with we were told New Foundland, she is approx 1 year old, she loves having my attention, both dogs if Dave brings them home for a visit will just lay at my feet and if I move they follow me. They obviously listen to Dave for commands more but this is because he handles them daily whereas I only see them couple of times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment