OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Friday 11 January 2008

DAY 11

I have emailed the company who make the plastic meat trays which the chicken comes in asking them to let me know what type of plastic this is so I will know if it can be recycled.

I have also signed up for a service which takes your address off the mailshot lists which are used to send out junk mail,this will it says take a couple of months to take full effect but it all helps.

Jackie mentioned a website http://www.betterworldshopper.org/ on her blog and on checking I find that Ecover, which is the company I use for alot of my cleaning products is 2nd to her Seventh Generation, at least I know that as far as products available to the UK I'm using the best.

I will have to do a search to see if I can find anything similar for UK based companies.

I haven't found anything as yet but have emailed a couple of manufacturers of products I use asking them to let me know what type of plastic their wrappers are made of and also, if they would make them recyclable in the future if not already.

No comments:

Post a Comment