OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Sunday 6 January 2008

DAY 6


As we had no football today we had a quiet day at home taking down the remainder of the Christmas decorations and sorting a few bits to go into the recycling bin for collection tomorrow.

All veggie waste from preparing dinner was wrapped in newspaper and put into the compostable bin.

I also sorted through some of the jars I had been saving and put some into the glass box to take when I went grocery shopping tomorrow. Will not use all so no point in storing them.

I ended up with 3 bags from my kitchen bin which is not bad at all as that is a fortnight and we had the extra bits from Christmas, the recycling is also full.

This is very good as it obviously means we are recycling alot of our rubbish.

I do wish though that manufacturers would make things in recyclable packets if they have to be packaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment