OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Weekly Weigh In 12

This weeks landfill bag weighed in at 198g.

We seem to have stuck in that area , and I am quite happy considering, with that at the moment as it is a big reduction on the couple of kitchen bin liners per week we were throwing out a couple of years ago.

It is difficult with having 2 teenage boys and all the things they want.

If it were just myself and Dave I feel I could reduce this weight quite easily, but as they are here for a few more years yet I will have to suck it up and carry on as best I can.

The next 2 weeks will be interesting as not only are the boys on school holidays for both but Dave is also on holiday from work the first week, and the boys have friends visiting in the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment