OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Saturday 2 January 2010

Welcome


So far this new year we have:

a) looked at our budget for the coming year and put in place some savings pots

b) not spent any money as have plenty in the fridge and freezer which will last until after the weekend

c) sorted a few bits to go to the charity shop on our next visit to town

the weather has been very cold and wintry similar to how "it used to be" when myself and Dave were kids

Dave goes back to work on Monday, the boys go back to school on Tuesday, and I go back to work on Tuesday as well.

Once everyone is back into the normal routine I will be meal planning with avengence, so that the odd things in the freezer will be used up and then I can replenish the freezer and cupboards probably in February.

I will be keeping a running total again of how much landfill waste we create over the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment