OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Thursday 15 May 2008

USING IT UP

This is a duplicate post from my other blog.

I have been raiding the freezer this last week instead of sticking to my menu plan, for the following reasons;
1. I have stuff lurking in the depths of the chest freezer which needs using up
2. I need to be able to defrost this freezer so I can then move the stuff from the inside freezer into it so I can defrost that. This will make the freezers more energy efficient again.
3. No point buying more stuff if have enough things in the freezer to make a weeks worth of meals.

Also we have been having warmer days which influences dinner choices alittle as well, We have had salads twice and although I have cooked the other 2 nights it was because I had veggies which also needed using up.

I intend changing my veggie box order from next week to a salad box.

No comments:

Post a Comment