OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Monday 5 May 2008

MAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY- DAY 126


Although today is a Bank Holiday here in UK and it would be a chance for a day out, we have decided we will stay at home and do a few tidying jobs in the garden as things have been growing alot lately. Also saves petrol!!

David cut the grass Saturday afternoon whilst Thomas was working at his job. Thomas used to do this for extra pocket money , but obviously now he has a Saturday job David has taken over.

I have a guinea fowl and some chicken breasts (all whoopsied) cooking in the oven which will be used for meals for the next couple of nights. I will also bake some more bread as there is just enough for lunch but no more.

I have decided on the grocery front to look at what I buy this month and then see how much we use, to then do a bulk shop at the beginning of June for June's groceries, possibly using an online delivery for this; I used to use online deliveries but got a bit annoyed with the weird substitutions and things being said to be out of stock, but then me going to the store to get something else and said item being on the shelf, so I might just use this for staple goods which will not be substituted and get the rest when I go to the store for petrol.

1 comment:

  1. I gave your blog an award, look my blog when you have time for the details. Susan in SC

    ReplyDelete