OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Wednesday 7 May 2008

BLOG AWARD


My friend, Susan My Peaceful Valley, just awarded me my very first Excellent Blog Award! How very nice of her to do that for me!!

As part of accepting the award I am supposed to award it to ten more bloggers. There are so many excellent blogs out there, but here are ten I enjoy:







5. Ceridwan Chez Ceridwan


7. NeeCee NeeCees My Life

8. Nikki A Satisfying Journey towards Simplicity

9.Nina Vindicate the Vegetable

10.Tammy Live Dangerously while Eating

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maisie

    I've just got back on line finally - paid out a (rather large) sum of money to a nice young man who can to fix my computer for me. Checking up on my blog and see you have mentioned me and my blog "chez ceridwen". Well - honoured.! Thanks very much.

    love

    ceridwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Me again - aka "yer original computer-illiterate". Thanks again for that Award.

    errrr......I guess that means I add that E symbol to my blog - ummmm.....how please?

    ceridwen

    ReplyDelete