OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Monday 31 March 2008

DAY 91 - Mar 31

Well we are now a quarter of the way exactly through our year.

So far I am fairly happy with the progress we have made.

We still do have a lot of boxes of "stuff" to sort through and decide what to do with. Once the weather is better though we will definitely be doing some carboot sales.

I have joined my local Freecycle group, althouigh I haven't as yet put anything on.

I also listed some books on ebay and then the ones that didn't sell went onto Green Metropolis . Donna thanks for that link.

We joined in Earth Hour on Saturday, it was easy for us really as we had to up early Sunday morning we all just went to bed, and surprisingly fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment