OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Sunday 10 February 2008

DAY 39,40 & 41 - feb 8,9 & 10

As I try to do more things in the home which are greener I'm finding I have less time for the PC, also the boys have decided that after school they would like to use it and now have a rota which schdules times for usage according to their after school activities etc.

I am continuing to use the car as little as possible on a daily basis and do a combined trip on 1 or maybe 2 days per week depending on where I want to go.

I have made a new menu plan to incorporate alot of the bits and pieces lurking in the bottom of the chest freezer; this is in addition to "leftover night" as these bits are stored in the upright freezer.

I have also noticed that the boys are eating more bread and home baked goodies, just can't keep up at the moment; they must both be in growth spurt mode.

We are still having nice sunny days which facilitates hanging laundry outside, a big pleasure for me.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the link to your blog on A Year of Living Greener. What a delight to find you. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete