OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Tuesday 5 February 2008

DAY 35 & 36 - feb 4 & 5

Yesterday was a grocery shopping day, so again I made the point of checking packaging as well as ingredients before I purchased items.

The main thing I was looking for was the packaging recyclable.

It is surprising how much still isn't or comes in one wrapper and is then wrapped inside another or a box.

Today we have a sunny blowy day again so I have 2 loads of laundry drying as I type.

In tomorrow nights dinner I will be making the curry with frozen excess veggies I had last summer which I cooked down with curry powder to make a veggie base. There will be all sorts in it, onion, courgette, peppers, carrot, cauliflower, mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment