OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Monday 28 September 2009

Weekly Weigh In 38

We have again kept below our target weight of 200g per week.

This weeks landfill waste came in at 182g.

I will be for the next few weeks monitoring again to see just what exactly is going into the landfill bin.
I'm hoping that now I've swapped the boys choc bars for totally recyclable packaging that this will eliminate some more.

Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Maisie, it's good to keep checking from time to time to see what is creeping in there. We've upped our cheese wrappers which I could easily do something about and we've bought a couple of things on polystyrene recently. So I need to keep an eye on things too!

    ReplyDelete