OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Monday 21 September 2009

Weekly Weigh In 37

This weeks landfill bag weighed in at 198g.

As this is just under my target weight of 200g I am happy.

I'm quite surprised though as the boys have been on an eating frenzy.

We have however come to a compromise on chocolate bars (penguins etc); I will not be buying these any more but instead will buy some poppets or smarties which both come in cardboard boxes/tubes only, if bought individually, only just not as many due to the price increase.

I am still baking up a storm and to that end have not purchased any biscuits for at least 3 weeks, which also means hardly any waste, only baking ingredients wrappers, most of which are recyclable.

2 comments:

  1. What great news on the baking front, Maisie - I bet your boys are happy with all that home baked yumminess.

    I surpassed myself yesterday with a 'blackberry regal cake' (DH's choice of name) It was magnificent after a bumper blackberry hunt in the hedgerows.

    Well done on another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of a recipe for the blackberry regal.

    ReplyDelete