OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Wednesday 19 November 2008

I've Been Tagged

Just Gai has tagged me, this means I have to tell you 6 things about myself and then tag 6 more people.

Here goes:

1. I am the hot lunch server at DS2's school

2. I run the after school cooking club

3. When in the scouts I flew(with a pilot) in an open top glider over RAF Scampton

4. I try to live as much by the Old Style ethos as possible (make do and mend)

5. I believe that we should leave the planet as we found it, meaning it is there for future generations

6. My surname cause lots of problems with pronunciation (DALZIEL)


I will now tag the following bloggers

Jackie

Donna

Susan

Rhonda

EagleLearner

Beki

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Maisie! Check my blog for the answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, that was quick!
    The gliding sounds magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the "tagging"(is that the right term?) i'll try and write my list today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tagged you Maisie! Go check the instruction on my blog. It's a little different than this tag! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so brilliant about the school cooking club, more schools should have one of those. So, what is the pronunciation of your surname? Dare I ask if it really is DL as in Dalziel and Pascoe, or have you been asked that once too often?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is exactly how it is pronounced.

    The programme came out just as Tom (DS1) was starting school so we didn't have all the weird pronounciations like Dave (DH) had whilst he was growing up.

    Still get some bod on the end of a phoneline insisting on calling us something totally wrong even after I've corrected them, so I just politely say that I am not going to talk to them until they can use my correct name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a cool name Maisie. I share your frustrations. Being a Cannard, we get Kennard, Connard, Cunard and if they get it 9 times out of 10, they say "like a French Duck"....at that one I can only smile. :-D

    ReplyDelete