OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Friday 21 November 2008

I've been tagged again

This is a different kind of tagging!!

The rules:
Find the 6th folder in your photos folder and then the 6th photo in it.
* Pray that you remember the details *
Post it on your blog
Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged





These are the dogs at Dave's work, the German Shepherd is Khan, the Rottweiller is Freya, both of these are rescue dogs; and the little Cocker Spaniel is Ria (actually the secretary's dog).

I'm now going to tag:

Just Gai

Mrs Green

Almost Mrs Average

Rhonda

Donna

5 comments:

  1. What a great picture. They really do look like they're posing for the camera.

    And thanks for the tag. I was really dreading opening some of those old folders and discovering which one I had to publish, but the one I opened was really appropriate and brought back some nice memories.

    I'll put it up soon.

    :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave was stood in the doorway of the shed where their food is kept, he gets them to sit and wait whilst he prepares it, so they would be on best behaviour as they wanted feeding.

    They are also sat in order of leadership, with Dave and myself obviously above them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tag- i like this idea something different. god only know what the photo will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag forced me to organise my photo file which was almost completely unclassified. Thank you. I have now posted my photo. Come over and have a look.

    ReplyDelete