OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Monday 8 June 2009

Weekly Weigh In 22


This weeks bag just came in under the 200g target at 198g.

This averages 267g per week over the 22 weeks so far.

Again there were some crisp packets, some jelly wrappers, plastic meat wrappers, a spagetti packet, and a pasta shapes packet. Some chicken bones.
There were also some extra choc bar wrappers (DS2 is back onto packed lunch for the summer), and some sucky yogurt tubes (they were at least Yeo Valley Organic).

The one good thing I noticed when I purchased my cheese from Sainsbury's deli the other day was that the plastic bag now has a type 2 HDPE triangle printed on it stating that most councils will accept this.

I will have to try taking a tub with me next time and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi maisie, well done on reaching less than your target again; you're doing so well. Great news on sainsbury's deli packaging; I see small things changing all the time, which gives us hope.

    Thanks for your post on the Hilary Benn campaign too - that really made my week!

    ReplyDelete