OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Weekly Weigh In 16 & 17

Life is been a bit hectic the last couple of weeks.

I had been drafted in to help out as a substitute TA in school as they were short staffed.

The boys have been doing alot after school and at weekends and things generally have taken over the time I get to come on here.

Anyhow, this morning I have some free time so I will catch up.

Week 16 the bag weighed in at 197g, and week 17 it was 173g.

So considering the above that is very good.

2 comments:

  1. well done Maisie - that's great considering how busy you've been, Can I ask what salmon and tuna salad is? I think LMG would love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its easy Rae,

    Tinned salmon, tinned tuna, and salad ingredients, the fish is just the protein element of the meal, can either be mixed together in a bowl and dressed or put onto the plate as seperate elements

    We have new potatoes and sometimes boiled eggs as well.

    ReplyDelete