OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Thursday 21 February 2008

DAY 52 - feb 21

Today is the first day this week I have been able to put laundry outside to dry as we have had alot of fog, and this does not help clothes dry!!

I was really impressed with the recycling facility on Monday; it is designed in a horseshoe shape with the different units in the middle and parking either side of the roadway running around these.
It was clean and tidy and all units were clearly labeled, there were even 3 men to help with heavier items if you had them.

I will definitely be looking more at what we can take to this facility in the future. Maybe make this a bi-monthly trip depending on what we have to take, I don't have very many tetra-paks and that is the main thing for me, although I could combine a glass run with it instead of the normal bottle banks that I use at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment