OUR JOURNEY AS WE TRY TO LIVE A GREENER AND MORE ECO-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE

top cashback

Online Cashback

Thursday 24 January 2008

DAY 24

My postable bag is already full so needs to be posted on Friday when I go to the post office, this means that I have been able to recycle a cereal box full of plastic, which would normally have gone into landfill in 2 weeks.

I thought I would fill it in a month but this just shows how much plastic there is about which would normally go into landfill.

We have had another bright windy day so more laundry out on the line. I have also changed my bedding so that this could be washed and line dried. So along with what I have already washed this week it is only the bathroom towels to be washed tonight, and then the boys school uniforms and PE kits on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment